Certainly some interesting changes this season. Already some quite likable people and a couple (Dreamz) that are detestable.
Certainly some interesting changes this season. Already some quite likable people and a couple (Dreamz) that are detestable.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Mostly the detestable imo. I'm finding the people on that show harder and harder to like.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the survivors know the game so well. The early seasons were good in that everyone was flying blind.
The first three or four episodes of every season are usually quite blah.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It's like the last season, I disliked everyone from day one and really didn't care who won in the end. They all sucked.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks